Essay, research paper and thesis writing help
Academic writing does not come easy. Students all over the world cry out for help with writing high school essays, college research and term papers, graduate application letters and thesis projects. We have done our best to create an all-in-one academic writing guide that would assist students worldwide write better papers and reports. We do not charge a penny for our services, but you are welcome to link to us and spread the word to help us develop.
A list of interesting Argument Essay Topics
Seeking to stimulate the attention of your readers? A rousing argumentative essay is definitely the way to go. Topic choice is the most important factor. Argument topics should contain debatable, persuasive, vital and controversial elements. This is all described in the type of essay…”argumentative”, which means to express opposite views. This is the chance to dispute facts and support personal views and claims, void of interruption. In this article the writer will review a list of strong as well as interesting topics for an argumentative essay.
- Abortion: Pro- Life versus Pro- Choice, this topic can certainly lead to violence and divide families.
- Animal rights: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), known as guardians of animal rights, for the abolishment of animal cruelty and experimentation. Representatives for PETA are also known for their aggressive tactics.
- Breast Cancer: Susan G. Komen is known world- wide for her race for a cure. Who can miss the pink ribbons that symbolizes investment in research?
- Border Control: Is it affective? Are millions of dollars invested being spent correctly? Where does the writer and the reader stand on the subject?
- Human Trafficking: Modern day slavery or just human exploitation. What is the government doing to stop it? Topic choices of this nature give the writer an opportunity to speak out and build awareness.
- Global Warming: There is so much talk about this topic. Is this real or is it a hoax. What is the cause? Some say global warming is human error, caused by drilling, high co2 levels, oil spills, etc.
- The Death Penalty: For it or against it? The majority seem to say that it is cruel and inhumane. Why not give closure and justice to the victims and their families? Does it really dissuade future criminals?
- Plastic Surgery: Vanity gone wild or are people on a quest for perfection? Plastic surgery used to be to treat significant problems. Plastic surgery is now a million dollar industry.
- Gun Control: Is the argument about constitutional rights or do politicians really care about reducing the loss of innocent lives?
- Healthcare Reform: No to Obamacare? Higher deductible rates after new law? The rise and the change in healthcare spending is also a very sensitive issue.
In order to write a meaningful argumentative essay it is imperative that they stimulate a reaction in the reader. Please don’t play it safe when approaching this form of writing. They want to read the most controversial of issues the more controversy the better. Choosing any of the before mentioned topics would make for an outstanding argumentative essay. There are other topic choices that will be just as engaging as the one’s listed, it is just a matter of opinion. Choose a topic according to the results wanted. Do thorough research. The writer must form their own captivating opinion and allow the essay to become a game of political football. These are the ten basic steps to writing an effective argumentative essay, hopefully readers find this article to be very helpful.
Tips to consider
Start writing with brainstorming.Any essay or research paper start with creating an interesting and unique topic. Most students find it hard to make up a topic that would interest the professor. The easiest solution is check the available college paper examples available online for free use. Read the topics, write down the ones you like, conduct a research and give birth to a great topic of your own. The alternative way is to read a newspapers, watch a television program and write about any current issue going on in the world.
Proofread and edit your draft.Make sure to check your final draft before submitting it to your school. Most students are so happy they've finally finished writing their essay or research paper, they forget to spell-check and search for grammar and punctuation mistakes. Most professional writers even use the help of editors (and actually pay them for their services) to ensure the paper is coherent, well-structured and flows well.