Essay, research paper and thesis writing help
Academic writing does not come easy. Students all over the world cry out for help with writing high school essays, college research and term papers, graduate application letters and thesis projects. We have done our best to create an all-in-one academic writing guide that would assist students worldwide write better papers and reports. We do not charge a penny for our services, but you are welcome to link to us and spread the word to help us develop.
Five Things to Remember When Hiring an Academic Ghostwriter
The use of an academic ghostwriter can be a valuable timesaver for someone who has strong knowledge in a particular subject, but not necessarily the writing skills to match. A professional ghostwriter will be able to take scatter ideas and concepts and form them into a cohesive paper than more effectively communicates with the reader. However, there are some potential problems when hiring an academic ghostwriter. Follow these five tips to be sure your use of a ghostwriter is a successful venture.
- Provide Clear Instruction. Don’t just send some info off to the ghostwriter and expect it to come back exactly as you wish. Provide as detailed of instructions as you can in order to garner the best return on the ghostwriters’ time. Make sure they are clear on how long you want the document to be, what style it should be referenced in, and what are the most important points to highlight.
- You Get What You Pay For. In the internet age, there is no lack of writers at the ready to provide you with their services. That competition means that writers of all price ranges are available to hire. Just remember – you get what you pay for. By opting for the least expensive option, you will very likely not get the quality product you desire. Choose your ghostwriter on more than just price if you want to receive work that you will be proud to put your name on.
- View Samples. A good ghostwriter will have a portfolio of work available for you to review. Don’t be shy about asking to see work that most directly relates to what you want to have done. This way you can be sure the writer is capable of delivering exactly what you need.
- Test Their Expertise. While the ghostwriter you hire will naturally not be an expert in your field, you do want to ensure they have at least a cursory knowledge of the topic. It is hard to write naturally on a subject matter that you have never even heard of before. If your chosen writer at least knows the terms and expressions common to the field, it will make the process much easier.
- Verify Ownership. Don’t forget to outline the point that any completed work becomes your property upon payment for the work. You don’t want to have the ghostwriter selling this paper to other clients when they have finished with you – get it in writing that all work is your property once the project is completed.
Tips to consider
Start writing with brainstorming.Any essay or research paper start with creating an interesting and unique topic. Most students find it hard to make up a topic that would interest the professor. The easiest solution is check the available college paper examples available online for free use. Read the topics, write down the ones you like, conduct a research and give birth to a great topic of your own. The alternative way is to read a newspapers, watch a television program and write about any current issue going on in the world.
Proofread and edit your draft.Make sure to check your final draft before submitting it to your school. Most students are so happy they've finally finished writing their essay or research paper, they forget to spell-check and search for grammar and punctuation mistakes. Most professional writers even use the help of editors (and actually pay them for their services) to ensure the paper is coherent, well-structured and flows well.