Essay, research paper and thesis writing help
Academic writing does not come easy. Students all over the world cry out for help with writing high school essays, college research and term papers, graduate application letters and thesis projects. We have done our best to create an all-in-one academic writing guide that would assist students worldwide write better papers and reports. We do not charge a penny for our services, but you are welcome to link to us and spread the word to help us develop.
Understanding Dissertation Format
One of the most important parts of a dissertation is citing sources and how you go about doing this. This aspect is important as it helps your produce a credible dissertation while on your way to earning your doctorate degree. To do this, you have to follow through with instruction given by your educational institution. Most likely, you are required to format your dissertation using a specific formatting style such as APA, MLA, or Chicago. To help you better understand what you need to do, make sure you stick to guidelines outline for the required formatting style for your project. This is where students experience confusion. Each formatting style may seem similar but, there are a few factors students can pay attention to that can help them execute their required format.
- You may need to cite your source at the end of the sentence or paragraph within the text in relation to mentioning an idea, thought or quote from another source. In other words, this may be referred to as making a citation at the end of the sentence in which the fact, statistic or quote was used.
- For APA style you may need to list the author first if you used a book publication as a source. When you list the author the publication year may also be listed. You can use parenthesis to separate each citation made and in most cases, the information doesn’t need to be in italics. The page number or volume number of the publication could also be included as an option.
- For MLA you may need to use italics when including citations. The author, title, year and page number may be required when using this format for your dissertation. The date of the publication and the publisher may also need to be included.
- Chicago style may include the same information as APA and MLA, except without the italics. The information about the author, title, publisher and year of publication may need to be presented in a different order from the other formats.
- The bibliography portion of the dissertation helps collectively display all sources used to create the project. You don’t have to include a breakdown of quotes and pages, but this is more like a reference to everything you cited through the dissertation.
- There is dissertation writing services that can help you make sure you follow formatting guidelines required for your project based on instructions presented by your school.
Tips to consider
Start writing with brainstorming.Any essay or research paper start with creating an interesting and unique topic. Most students find it hard to make up a topic that would interest the professor. The easiest solution is check the available college paper examples available online for free use. Read the topics, write down the ones you like, conduct a research and give birth to a great topic of your own. The alternative way is to read a newspapers, watch a television program and write about any current issue going on in the world.
Proofread and edit your draft.Make sure to check your final draft before submitting it to your school. Most students are so happy they've finally finished writing their essay or research paper, they forget to spell-check and search for grammar and punctuation mistakes. Most professional writers even use the help of editors (and actually pay them for their services) to ensure the paper is coherent, well-structured and flows well.