Essay, research paper and thesis writing help
Academic writing does not come easy. Students all over the world cry out for help with writing high school essays, college research and term papers, graduate application letters and thesis projects. We have done our best to create an all-in-one academic writing guide that would assist students worldwide write better papers and reports. We do not charge a penny for our services, but you are welcome to link to us and spread the word to help us develop.
Essay In English: Stages of Writing
Any student will tell you that writing an essay is not easy. It is an assignment that requires a lot of reading, writing, research and dedication to putting it together. It is a job that so many students lose themselves in and become so overwhelmed they miss out on the chance to create the well-written piece they are capable of making. However, by breaking down the essay into stages the writing task becomes simpler, and is not something that will frustrate and overwhelm you. Follow the stages of writing and you will benefit greatly.
The following stages are required to write an essay. Give each stage time to be completed, but ensure that you work on just one stage at a time.
- Select the topic: take your time to do this. You want to select an interesting topic that will be enjoyable to read.
- Analysis: The analysis is the next section in the essay. This is one of the most important of the different pieces of your essay report, so do take the time needed to ensure that it is good; informative and well-written.
- Brainstorming: What ideas have you come up with on the topic? Brainstorming those ideas is a good idea. Your unique ideas and personal flare can certainly combine together to create a fantastic essay, and it takes brainstorming to get this done.
- Research: You are not going to be able to write a good essay if you are unwilling to do the required research. You must be familiar with the topic that you are writing about and have the facts and information needed to write, thus completing research is a must.
- Statement Creation: The statement is another important piece of your essay paper. A strong foundation is a must, therefore the statement is essential.
- Outline: you should always write an outline for your paper. This offers great organization and enables you to see the structure of the paper clearly. This reduces confusion and helps you write the paper easily.
- Create a draft; if you think that you do not need to create a draft, think again. A draft is a very important part of the essay writing process. It enables you the chance to see all of your thoughts and ideas and then maneuver them around in different ways so that it is written in the way that you want.
- Proofreading & Editing: This is the final stage. It is important to proofread and edit all of your work when it is done.
Tips to consider
Start writing with brainstorming.Any essay or research paper start with creating an interesting and unique topic. Most students find it hard to make up a topic that would interest the professor. The easiest solution is check the available college paper examples available online for free use. Read the topics, write down the ones you like, conduct a research and give birth to a great topic of your own. The alternative way is to read a newspapers, watch a television program and write about any current issue going on in the world.
Proofread and edit your draft.Make sure to check your final draft before submitting it to your school. Most students are so happy they've finally finished writing their essay or research paper, they forget to spell-check and search for grammar and punctuation mistakes. Most professional writers even use the help of editors (and actually pay them for their services) to ensure the paper is coherent, well-structured and flows well.